Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disneyland..........Part 3

Our final Disney Day...


I made these shirts for us to wear.  They were really cute!  We each picked one of the Famous Six!








So off we went in our cute shirts for our last day in Disneyland!  We started the morning right at rope drop and headed off to Fantasyland.  We looked around and rode the carousel while we waited for Chris to get a Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy Fast pass.







Once he rejoined us, we went and rode Peter Pan.



And Pinocchio...


And Snow White...

See the evil queen?





And Small World (my FAVORITE)....








Ryan and Cheshire!  This is a running joke that Chris always makes Ryan get his picture with Cheshire.  Ryan gets so mad!

Mom went to check out Innoventions while we rode Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.  We had never been on it and it was a little bit intense! 





We looked in Innoventions for awhile and met back up with mom.  This is where I had my next melt down because Ethan snuck into my camera bag and grabbed out my camera.  He proceeded to drop it and break the lens!  I was so upset!  I totally had a break down!  Luckily it still worked, but from here on some of my pictures have a partially closed lens.  We went over and rode Star Tours one last time.   Then we headed off to Adventureland.  

Once we got there we realized that Ryan was tall enough to ride Indiana Jones!  He was so excited!  That was really fun to take him for his first ride on IJ!




We rode Jungle Cruise and had a hilarious encounter with the River Guide.  He kept calling us by our names (on our shirts) and saying that we had dropped him off when he was a baby and he was really part of our family!  He kept calling me mom and saying the kids were his brothers.  It was really funny!  I love the Jungle Cruise!  For some reason I don't have any pictures of him.

We headed back to the hotel to eat lunch and take a nap/rest/relax for a few hours.


When we got up, we headed to Downtown Disney for Dinner.


The Lego Store


Dinner at Rainforest Cafe





After dinner we headed back for a few more rides.  Here is where we scared the pants off my mom!  We took her on Thunder Mountain Railroad and put her up front with Ryan. Big mistake!  She was so scared and was worried about him flying out of the train!  I think she had heart palpitations after that one!



Then we took her on Splash Mountain.  I don't think it is that bad and told her it was pretty mild.  But she did not agree!  She had another episode of terror on the 50 foot drop!  LOL!

But she was such a good sport!  I was so proud of her for going on everything! 

We rode Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones one last time and watched the fireworks from Frontierland.


So the very last thing we were going to do was to ride the train around the whole park and then go ride Ghost Galaxy one more time.  As we boarded the train and it was about to start going, my mom realized she had lost her camera!  She looked everywhere and we reported it to lost and found, but it has never turned up. :(  I felt so bad for her.  She lost all her pictures from our whole trip.  Hopefully she will enjoy sharing mine.  So we did ride Ghost Galaxy one last time while mom and Ethan went to lost & found.

A few final pictures.


We really had a fun time together and I am so glad we were able to share those memories with my mom.  She is a very special lady and one of my best friends.  I love her very much and am so glad that she came with us to one of our favorite places!

Happy Disney Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment