Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ryan loses his first tooth...

The day before we left for summer vacation, Ryan tells me "Momma, somethin's wrong with my tooth!"  I took a peek and discovered that he had his first loose tooth!


So cute! 

While we were on vacation he lost the tooth!  We were sitting in a restaurant about to eat our dessert and all of a sudden, he hands me the tooth!  "Mom....my tooth!"






The waitress got us a little cup to put it in and we kept it safe....until we arrived back at the beach house and opened the cup!  The tooth was lost forever n the shag carpet at the beach house!  We looked and looked, but never found it!  Luckily Ryan was able to leave a note for the tooth fairy and she still visited and left him $2.00 for his first tooth!  Who knows, maybe she found it!!!  : )

I know it's crazy, but my baby lost his first tooth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment