Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mom's Summer School!!!

I have decided this summer that I want the boys to keep up on their school skills.  I want Logan to learn cursive.  I want Ethan to work on his reading and his handwriting.  Ryan needs to know all his letters and sounds before he starts Kindergarten. 

My sister-in-law Kim introduced me to the concept of "Work boxes" from this homeschooling mom's website: http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Workbox%20System

I have put together 3 drawer Workboxes for the boys!  They aren't super thrilled about it, but they do like some of the activites.  And I usually give them a little treat- that helps!  I bought some workbooks from the Handwriting Without Tears system.  So far they seem to be working out really well.  I hope the boys keep learning this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment