Monday, February 14, 2011

The Love's of My Life (Valentines Day- 2/14/2011)

I spent my Valentine's Day with my three little loves!  I went to all their class parties and hung out sharing in the festivities.

Ice Cream Sundaes......



Ryan and his friend Connor


Ryan with one of his teachers Mrs. "Murrey"  (her name is Mrs. McMurrey) : )




Then off to 1st Grade........


More ice cream sundaes.......YUMMY!!




Ethan with his teacher, Mrs. Lepick.


Jeremy, Ethan, Jack, Matthew & Rachel


And then to 3rd Grade!

Logan made this funny Valentine's holder!  It cracked me up!  He has such a good sense of humor.


Oma is my sister's dog!  LOL



Logan and his buddy Kolin.


After a fun-filled day of kid's parties, we headed over to Grammy's to drop off the boys.  Then the love-of-my-life and I went out on a hot date!  LOL!  We had an awesome dinner at AH-SO and went to the movies.  Of course I don't have any pictures of that!  And I did get a rose! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment