Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas Time!!

Christmas Morning- opening presents from Santa.








A bit later in the morning, my sister, brother and mom came over and we had breakfast.  Chris made waffles on his new waffle maker & we ate them up!


Tiff & Joey

Opening a few more gifts!






We had the Townsend's over for a late lunch for Christmas Day.




I didn't take many pictures because everyone gets tired of it!  We enjoyed a great meal and a few people stayed and played games.  After most everyone left, mom, Brandee and I watched New Moon- my Christmas present!  

After they all left, Chris and the boys and I watched Toy Story 3 and had a big sleep-over in the family room in front of the Christmas tree.  What a great way to end a busy, fun Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment