Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's Day this year we decided to just take it easy and have a day at home.  That is what I really wanted to do because we have been so busy going and going- I just really wanted to relax!

Chris and the boys made me a yummy breakfast of waffles and eggs.  MMMMM!!!  They all made me some really sweet cards and gifts.  They bought me some beautiful flowers and also a "Mom's Day Out" with gift cards for Wildflower, a movie ticket, and a pedicure.  Sounds perfect to me!



from Ethan

from Ryan

from Logan

from Ryan

We went to church and then came home and hung out.  Mom, TImmy & Nikki & babies all came over.  We  ate pizza and swam for a bit.  I didn't get any pictures of my mom! : (


Later in the evening we went to visit Chris's mom and then had dinner at Fajitas.  It was a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment