Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mom's Night at the Preschool

4/19/2011

Tonight we celebrated "Moms" at Ryan's preschool.  This is my 7th Mom's Night at preschools.  3 with Logan, 2 with Ethan, and now my 2nd with Ryan.  But this one feels extra special to me.  This is the last preschool mom's night I will ever have!    My baby is growing up so fast and next year he will be in Kindergarten!  I can hardly believe how fast it has gone.  I know people always say that, but it is so true.  I need to constantly remind myself to slow down and enjoy these years.  Soon they won't want me around, much less eating cookies and painting my nails! : )  So here are some pictures of my beautiful littlest boy and his mommy....


Shaving my legs!



Playing games!



Painting my nails!  (Love the concentrating tongue!)


Cookies & Milk


Making pretties for mom!


I love you my "Big Cutie Ryan the Lion"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment